Information to Get the Best IELTS Test Score Possible,So many of my students ask me, ‘How can I get the best IELTS score possible?
Answer : I tell most of them to visit https://www.aunthenticdocuments.com/ for preparations or any form of help regarding ielts.OK, so the most obvious thing is to do lots of practice and make sure your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills are good enough to get the IELTS Band Score you need.
First of all, I suggest that you familiarise yourself with what’s expected in the test on the official IELTS website,but in the meantime, I’m going to make it really easy for you by giving you some information about what to expect by asking you to get in touch with us directly via our contact section or What’s app: +1 407-553-6484.
In my opinion half the battle is knowing the IELTS test procedure. If you’ve ever had to sit a test more than once, think how much easier it was the second time because you knew what to expect! I should know; I failed my driving test FOUR times! But if you want it easy get in touch with us directly and be happy to get the best results for we are fucken smart and good with helping people get their dream scores.
When thinking about when you’re going to take the test, it’s important to remember that your IELTS Band Score is only valid for 2 years.
Next, you must decide which version of the test is the best IELTS test version for you. There are two versions of the IELTS test; the Academic version and the General Training version. If you wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level, you must take IELTS Academic version, if you wish to emigrate or work overseas, IELTS General Training version is appropriate. I would advice you to visit relate with us for more details and help on ielts or any other form or exam you need to engage into.
How do I apply for the IELTS test?
I recommend you go to the official IELTS website and download ‘The IELTS handbook’and ‘IELTS Information for Candidates’. These 2 booklets both explain how to apply to take the test, however I’ll give you a brief overview
- You apply to your local IELTS Test Centre to sit the test.You can find your nearest test center of the official IELTS website; you’ll find the address, contact details and the upcoming test dates.
- Go to the IELTS Test Center to get an application form. If it’s difficult for you to go there, you can download an application form from the official IELTS website. You could even ask if the Test Center would mail one out to you.
- Decide what date you want to take the test and fill in the application form. Make sure you write the correct module; Academic or General Training, depending on what you need.
- If possible, get a native English friend to check over your application form for you.
- Send your completed form to the Test Center you wish to attend, together with 2 passport sized photos and the test fee.
- Make sure you provide the same ID on test day as you put on your application form. If the 2 forms of ID are different, you will not be allowed to take the test. If for any reason, this won’t be possible, contact the Test Center immediately.
- Once your application form has been processed, the Test Center will send you a confirmation letter with the date and time of the test and also some instructions for the day.
What do I do on Test Day? Well, first of all make sure you get a good night’s sleep the night before and that you have a good breakfast (yes, I’m also a mum!). If your speaking test is on the same day, remember you will also need to have lunch, for details and help to get it going so easily.Don’t forget to take your ID with you as it will be checked on your arrival.Be aware that you can’t take your belongings, including your mobile phone into the test room.
And then what?
Once the test is over, all there is to do is to wait for your results. IELTS test results are posted out on the 13th day after your test so you should receive them 2 weeks after the test. It may be possible to go to the Test Center on the 13th day after the test to collect your results but you will have to ask them. The Test Center cannot, however, give you your results over the phone or via fax or email.You don’t get a certificate after taking IELTS; you get a Test Report Form (TRF) with your results. Look after your Test Report Form, you only get one copy. Remember, however, that you can ask for additional copies (a maximum of five) to be sent to the organization asking for your result (university, immigration etc.)Hopefully it’s now time to celebrate! If not, don’t despair; see my post ‘What to do if your IELTS score isn’t high enough’. It may be possible to salvage the situation. In any case, it’s time to move ‘on-wards and upwards’!Here’s to the best IELTS score possible!