Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
The TOEFL test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
Why Take the TOEFL Test?
Compared to other English-language tests, the TOEFL® test includes a number of advantages that help you stand out from other applicants.
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
More than 35 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas